We are pleased to announce that GUK (our parent company), successfully passed our ISO 27001 audit with no non-conformities (a rare achievement for a first audit). We are now ISO 27001 accredited.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognised globally for managing risks to the security of information you hold. Certification to ISO 27001 allows us to demonstrate to our clients and other stakeholders that we take managing the security of your information seriously.
ISO 27001 is a comprehensive security management standard that specifies a set of best practices and controls, and means that as an organisation we have:
• Examined our information security risks.
• Designed a set of security controls to mitigate these risks.
• Adopted a management process that reviews these controls on an ongoing basis.
• Conducted an internal audit of the above to test for conformity.
• Had an audit conducted by an ISO accredited external party to test for conformity.
As an organisation we now hold the following accreditations;
• ISO 9001 – Quality Management
• ISO 14001 – Environmental
• ISO 45001 – Health & Safety
• ISO 27001 – Information Security
• SIA ACS – (170 out of 174 – top 1% of UK Security Companies)
• Achilles – (100% Score 2018)
• Safecontractor – (Health & Safety)