When a client with multiple sites throughout the UK approached us to help improve communications across their portfolio, we needed to think outside the box. The client wanted to build better relationships and create a more unified atmosphere in their multi-tenanted buildings, but weren’t sure where to start.
To create and nurture a team environment, RUK proposed several initiatives that we initially rolled out at a single site. These included:
- Sharing newsletters with building-wide updates and information
- Offering discounts with local retailers, creating relationships with local businesses
- Promoting events in the local area
- Hosting events in the reception area
- Promoting products as free tasters for tenants to try
- Holding charity events like Macmillan coffee mornings
- Creating pop-up stalls, for example Christmas markets and commuter fayres
These initiatives proved so successful that one of our receptionists was later promoted to overall Guest Experience Manager to oversee the client’s entire portfolio. This way they could ensure a template was in place for the newsletters, sharing of ideas and support for the wider team, creating a much more unified approach and a very satisfied client.