We’re happy to offer a fully flexible concierge/residential service to suit our clients, and RUK Concierge Le Roy is a great example of this flexibility in action.
Le Roy works at a residential site in central London, and originally covered a 7:00-11:00 shift from Monday to Friday. Due to the care and dedication he showed in this role, his work for the same client was recently extended to cover weekends at a different site.
The concierge/residential role is a varied one, but the primary responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a clean, organised working environment – which is vital with Covid in mind.
- Taking prompt and positive action on all tenant complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conducting quality assurance follow-ups and responding to enquiries about services and building issues.
- Assisting and coordinating with new move-ins.
- Greeting clients and visitors in a professional and courteous way, and assisting tenant contractors.
- Sorting and distributing tenant mail.
- Assisting with package deliveries, by logging receipts of packages delivered for tenants, and notifying them of delivery.
- Answering external and internal calls and routing them appropriately and accurately.
- Managing contractors attending site – for example ensuring they sign in and emailing the Building Manager to advise what jobs they will be carrying out.
- Providing access control services and remaining vigilant of non-residents and their reason for being on the property.
As well as increasing his working hours, Le Roy’s hard work and determination saw him receive two 5-star reviews in a scheme that the client use to collect feedback on the building from their tenants. Le Roy was mentioned both times for his professionalism, dedication, and politeness – three qualities our team pride themselves on.